Re: Extensions, this time with a patch

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, David E(dot) Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Extensions, this time with a patch
Date: 2010-10-21 16:31:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Excerpts from Dimitri Fontaine's message of jue oct 21 12:53:18 -0300 2010:
>> This part of the problem didn't receive much thoughts yet, and it shows
>> up. About the rest of the patch have been in my head for months, I
>> expect less problems there...
>
> Keep on it. You're doing a terrific job.

Thank you very much, such encouragements are highly appreciated :)

Of course, you what that means? Yes, another version of the patch, that
will build the control file out of the control.in at build time rather
than install time, and that's back to using EXTVERSION both in the
Makefile and in the .control.in file.

Dimitri Fontaine

extension.v9.patch.gz application/octet-stream 96.8 KB