Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com
Cc: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, vev(at)michvhf(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, vadim(at)krs(dot)ru
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Date: 1999-03-19 21:04:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> And there isn't enough room in England. Andrew and Peter are that close to
> each other that they would have to share one. It's not fair if anyone else
> has a stick for it's own.
>
> But I'll try another type of stick.

Hmmm - I'm absolutely unhappy with example #4. The conversion
to JPG destroyed that one nearly. The rayshade output (517K)
is absolutely nice. But it seems the drastic color changes
from one pixel to the next aren't what JPG likes.

I've noticed it earlier that all the images get a little
dimmed when converted to JPG. They look brighter in the RLE
format or when converted to PPM.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #