Re: Porting Oracle Packages

Lists: pgsql-sql
From: "Unnikrishnan Menon" <unnikrishnan(dot)menon(at)chennai(dot)transys(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Porting Oracle Packages
Date: 2002-01-08 04:24:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

1.I have a package in Oracle to be ported to PostgreSQL.
The package consists of three procedures.
Anybody could give any suggestion on the porting methodology.

2. Any idea as to what is the equivalent of the following Oracle code in Postgresql:

Type xyz is Table of userid.user_account%type index by binary_integer;
prev_id xyz;
dummy xyz;

Thanx in advance,

Unnikrishnan