Re: More Red Hat information

Lists: pgsql-general
From: webb sprague <wsprague(at)o1(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: More Red Hat information
Date: 2001-06-25 13:51:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I guess I prefer my free software free...

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: More Red Hat information
Date: 2001-06-25 14:35:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Here is a link with more information than the press release:

http://www.redhat.com/products/software/database/

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

From: David Wheeler <David(at)Wheeler(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-06-25 15:57:17
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Here is a link with more information than the press release:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/products/software/database/

$2225 ???? Are they *kidding*???

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
David(at)Wheeler(dot)net ICQ: 15726394

From: Gunnar Rønning <gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com>
To: David Wheeler <David(at)Wheeler(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-06-25 16:19:29
Lists: pgsql-general

* David Wheeler <David(at)Wheeler(dot)net> wrote:

| > http://www.redhat.com/products/software/database/
|
| $2225 ???? Are they *kidding*???

Too cheap for you ? try Oracle pay more - get less ;-)

Sorry couldn't resist.

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/