Re: List traffic

Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-chatpgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List traffic
Date: 2010-05-09 20:42:47
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-chat pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Traffic on the PostgreSQL lists is very high now and I freely admit that
reading every email is simply not possible for me, even the ones that
mention topics that keyword searches tell me are of potential interest.

If anybody knows of a bug or suspected bug in my code, I have no problem
in being copied in on mails so that I can see the issues exist. I do not
promise to respond to every mail I'm copied on, though, but it at least
helps me manage the fire hydrant.

Thanks!

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com