Re: Wanted: new project slogan

Lists: pgsql-advocacy
From: Zach Conrad <zach(dot)conrad(at)digitecinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date: 2010-02-01 04:52:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

PostgreSQL: Proven Reliability. Professional Extensibility. Open Community.

Zach Conrad

From: Zach Conrad <zach(dot)conrad(at)digitecinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2010-02-01 14:38:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Or perhaps it should be:
PostgreSQL: Proven Reliability. Open Extensibility. Professional Community.

----- "Zach Conrad" <zach(dot)conrad(at)digitecinc(dot)com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL: Proven Reliability. Professional Extensibility. Open
> Community.
>
> Zach Conrad

> PostgreSQL: Proven Reliability. Open Extensibility. Professional Community.

I just received an anonymous submission:

Open and Free - The Only Way To Be

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com