Re: 8.2.0 pdf

Lists: pgsql-docspgsql-patchespgsql-www
From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 8.2.0 pdf
Date: 2006-12-04 09:46:10
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-patches pgsql-www

Hello,

I'm building 8.2.0 pdf now. It may take 3-4 days. I am writing this
e-mail to prevent duplicate work.

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.2.0 pdf
Date: 2006-12-04 13:21:08
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-patches pgsql-www

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm building 8.2.0 pdf now. It may take 3-4 days. I am writing this
> e-mail to prevent duplicate work.

Good luck ! My attempts failed after 2-4 days running. What's the mess !

> Regards,

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

If you need some help like share te work...
I like to work with you on this.
ok.

--
Ivo Nascimento
Iann tech - Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança