ResultSetMetaData enhancements

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <janandre(at)gen5(dot)co(dot)za>
Subject: ResultSetMetaData enhancements
Date: 2003-12-30 10:01:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

This patch is the culmination of Jan-Andre's work on enhancing the
ResultSetMetaData methods with new information available in the V3
protocol. He wandered off of the verge of completing it and I've just
done some minor reworking and editing.

This implements getSchemaName, getTableName, getColumnName,
getColumnLabel, and isNullable.

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
rsmd.patch text/plain 29.3 KB

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 10:01 am, Kris Jurka wrote:
> This patch is the culmination of Jan-Andre's work on enhancing the
> ResultSetMetaData methods with new information available in the V3
> protocol. He wandered off of the verge of completing it and I've just
> done some minor reworking and editing.
>
> This implements getSchemaName, getTableName, getColumnName,
> getColumnLabel, and isNullable.
>
> Kris Jurka

No. I don't think it will go into 7.4 as it is a new feature and I don't
think anything will go into HEAD until the cvs repository is moved to
gborg.

Kris Jurka