Re: MD5

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: She's out the door ...
Date: 2000-05-09 16:43:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just sent out the announcement for v7.0 ... the tree is now tag'd for v7.0
as REL7_0 ...

I would like to do a version v7.0.1 followup release by June 1st, and
create a branch at that time so that work can begin on v7.1 ...

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org