Re: [HACKERS] Announce: Search PostgreSQL related resources

Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Announce: Search PostgreSQL related resources
Date: 2004-01-05 14:49:04
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi there,

I'm pleased to present pilot version of http://www.pgsql.ru - search system on
postgresql related resources. Currently, we have crawled 27 sites,
new resources are welcome. It has multi-languages interface (russian, english)
but more languages could be added. We plan to add searchable archive of
mailing lists (a'la fts.postgresql.org), russian documentation and
WIKI for online documentation, tips, etc.

We are welcome your feedback and comments. We need design solution, icons.

This project is hosted at
Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University and supported
by Russian Foundation for Basic Research and Delta-Soft LLC.

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 09:49, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm pleased to present pilot version of http://www.pgsql.ru - search system on
> postgresql related resources. Currently, we have crawled 27 sites,
> new resources are welcome. It has multi-languages interface (russian, english)
> but more languages could be added. We plan to add searchable archive of
> mailing lists (a'la fts.postgresql.org), russian documentation and
> WIKI for online documentation, tips, etc.
>
> We are welcome your feedback and comments. We need design solution, icons.
>
> This project is hosted at
> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University and supported
> by Russian Foundation for Basic Research and Delta-Soft LLC.
>
> Regards,
> Oleg
> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
> Internet: oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Dave Cramer
519 939 0336
ICQ # 1467551

I had no problem accessing it - very nice and responsive ! Great job Oleg
and Teodor.

-- Glenn