Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What's going on with pgfoundry?
Date: 2008-11-26 14:43:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Today I noticed I cannot login to cvs.pgfoundry.org anymore since the
IP address has been changed am asked password which seems to be
changed. So I cannot use CVS any more. Does anybody why this happens
and how to fix it?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> Today I noticed I cannot login to cvs.pgfoundry.org anymore since the
> IP address has been changed am asked password which seems to be
> changed. So I cannot use CVS any more. Does anybody why this happens
> and how to fix it?

It's the same IP address - but try port 35 for ssh. Marc changed it
(temporarily) due to a vast number of malicious connection attempts.

--
Dave Page

> It's the same IP address - but try port 35 for ssh. Marc changed it
> (temporarily) due to a vast number of malicious connection attempts.

Why wasn't this change communicated to anyone, not even gforge-admins?
How temporary is temporary?

Kris Jurka