Re: good PHP book for postgresql frontend

Lists: pgsql-php
From: "Jules Alberts" <jules(dot)alberts(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: good PHP book for postgresql frontend
Date: 2002-05-28 08:04:57
Lists: pgsql-php

hello world,

i'm working on a small PHP/postgresql pilot project on linux. the
postgresql part is not (yet :) a problem, but PHP is sometimes a bit
puzzling. i guess that's because i'm used to straightforward 3gl
programming, not to scripting languages that create HTML.

so, i want to buy a book the make myzelf more familiar with PHP. it
should not e a beginners tutorial, but thorough. and preferrably with a
database part not focusing on mysql but on postgresql.

can anybody recommend a good book? TIA!

--
Jules Alberts