Re: RES: BUG #6573: The database cluster initialisation failed

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: jjangelo(at)live(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6573: The database cluster initialisation failed
Date: 2012-04-04 11:16:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6573
Logged by: João Angelo
Email address: jjangelo(at)live(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
Operating system: Windows 7 - 32 Bits

Hi,

I'm trying to install PostgreSQL but always receive the same error

"The database cluster initialisation failed"

I'm on Windows 7-32 Bits and Office Home and Business and Trend Micro™
Titanium™ Internet Security
I tried to install version 9.1.3, 9.0.7, and 8.4.11 with the same
result.

I´m bored

Can you help me?

Regards,
João Angelo

On 04.04.2012 14:16, jjangelo(at)live(dot)com wrote:
> I'm trying to install PostgreSQL but always receive the same error
>
> "The database cluster initialisation failed"
>
> I'm on Windows 7-32 Bits and Office Home and Business and Trend Micro™
> Titanium™ Internet Security
> I tried to install version 9.1.3, 9.0.7, and 8.4.11 with the same
> result.

Do you get any other messages in the log that might give a clue?

--
Heikki Linnakangas