Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: New SQL functons pg_backup_in_progress() and pg_backup_start_tim

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: New SQL functons pg_backup_in_progress() and pg_backup_start_tim
Date: 2012-06-14 17:29:27
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

New SQL functons pg_backup_in_progress() and pg_backup_start_time()

Darold Gilles, reviewed by Gabriele Bartolini and others, rebased by
Marco Nenciarini. Stylistic cleanup and OID fixes by me.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/68de499bda40fdf1395b714bb63febad61046700

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/func.sgml | 20 +++++++++
src/backend/access/transam/xlogfuncs.c | 73 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
src/include/access/xlog_internal.h | 2 +
src/include/catalog/catversion.h | 2 +-
src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h | 4 ++