Re: URGENT PostgreSQL DBA needed in NJ

Lists: pgsql-jobs
From: "Tricon Jobs" <jobs(at)triconitsolutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: URGENT PostgreSQL DBA needed in NJ
Date: 2018-02-13 15:44:16
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

we are seeking a PostgreSQL DBA with some Oracle administration and AWS
experience for a long term contract position with one of our major client
near Edison, NJ.

If interested, please respond ASAP with your resume and contact info and
we will contact you at the earliest.

Regards,
T Sriv
Tricon Solutions