Fwd: [pdx-groups] Reminder: Summer Coder's Social THIS SUNDAY, 1-7pm

Lists: pdxpug
From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: [pdx-groups] Reminder: Summer Coder's Social THIS SUNDAY, 1-7pm
Date: 2011-08-17 17:46:58
Lists: pdxpug

Annual Summer Event!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Group leaders,

[Please forward the following reminder to your groups. Thanks!]

Quick reminder that the 2011 Summer Coder's Social is this Sunday!

This Coder's Social is for local tech user groups to get together and
have a BBQ (instead of the regular meetings). The event is a very
casual geek event with outdoor activities, games and BBQ so be sure to
bring the whole family.

When: 8/21 from 1-7pm
Where: Laurelhurst Park, Picnic Area A

Calagator link (with details):
http://calagator.org/events/1250460828

The event is BYOB potluck. Check out what others are brining
(http://bit.ly/nxZXmr) and then sign up to bring a dish of your own
(http://bit.ly/olpthd).

See you there!