Re: Fuzzystrmatch contrib module on RHEL63

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Ike Nnabugwu <nnabugwu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fuzzystrmatch contrib module on RHEL63
Date: 2012-11-19 02:13:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I am building an rpm package fuzzystrmatch to be installed on RHEL63 but I
do not know where to get the modules for it.I will appreciate any pointers
that will assist with this task.

--
Ike Nnabugwu

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Ike Nnabugwu <nnabugwu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fuzzystrmatch contrib module on RHEL63
Date: 2012-11-19 03:21:27
Lists: pgsql-general

On 19 November 2012 02:13, Ike Nnabugwu <nnabugwu(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I am building an rpm package fuzzystrmatch to be installed on RHEL63 but I
> do not know where to get the modules for it.I will appreciate any pointers
> that will assist with this task.

Do you mean that you need to install fuzzystrmatch? I think that you
should be able to install it by installing the package
postgresql-contrib or similar.

--
Peter Geoghegan http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/