Re: pgsql: REINDEX SCHEMA

Lists: pgsql-committers
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: REINDEX SCHEMA
Date: 2014-12-08 15:31:35
Lists: pgsql-committers

REINDEX SCHEMA

Add new SCHEMA option to REINDEX and reindexdb.

Sawada Masahiko

Reviewed by Michael Paquier and Fabrízio de Royes Mello

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/fe263d115a7dd16095b8b8f1e943aff2bb4574d2

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/ref/reindex.sgml | 15 +++-
doc/src/sgml/ref/reindexdb.sgml | 22 ++++++
src/backend/commands/indexcmds.c | 110 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
src/backend/parser/gram.y | 35 +++++----
src/backend/tcop/utility.c | 15 ++--
src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c | 4 +-
src/bin/scripts/reindexdb.c | 38 +++++++++-
src/bin/scripts/t/090_reindexdb.pl | 7 +-
src/include/commands/defrem.h | 3 +-
src/include/nodes/parsenodes.h | 11 ++-
src/test/regress/expected/create_index.out | 31 ++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/create_index.sql | 23 ++++++