Re: BUG #12024: autocomplete doesn't work for ALTER CONSTRAINT

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: lizenko79(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #12024: autocomplete doesn't work for ALTER CONSTRAINT
Date: 2014-11-21 15:19:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 12024
Logged by: Andrey Lizenko
Email address: lizenko79(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4beta2
Operating system: Ubuntu LTS 12.04

Its a very minor bug in psql client.
Server and client version is 9.4 RC (cann't see rc, only beta in version
ашудв)

If I try to press "tab" to complete
ALTER TABLE <some_table> ALTER CO...

only COLUMN hint is shown, CONSTRAINT is missing

Full command works fine.
postgres=# ALTER TABLE b ALTER CONSTRAINT "b_cons" DEFERRABLE INITIALLY
DEFERRED;
ALTER TABLE