POstGre SQL Admin Video Course

Lists: pgsql-jobsseapug
From: "Hyacintha D'Souza" <hyacinthadpackt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: POstGre SQL Admin Video Course
Date: 2012-04-09 12:53:14
Lists: pgsql-jobs seapug

Hi,

I am Hyacintha D'Souza , a Lead Technical Editor with Packt Publishing.

Packt is entering the video training business in 2012 and we are planning
to develop a screencast on ‘PostGre SQL Admin’ and am now looking for an
author to produce this video on the above title.This video will target
PostGre SQL users in administration.

We believe that video training represents an even greater opportunity than
books. As with books we will pay an advance and royalty for authors working
on video training

Please contact me if you are interested in producing an e-learning video
for this title and I would love to discuss the opportunity with you further.

--

Best regards,
*Hyacintha D'Souza*

Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] POstGre SQL Admin Video Course

Ralph

Begin forwarded message: