Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Reset master xmin when hot_standby_feedback disabled.

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Reset master xmin when hot_standby_feedback disabled.
Date: 2014-07-15 13:41:08
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Reset master xmin when hot_standby_feedback disabled.
If walsender has xmin of standby then ensure we
reset the value to 0 when we change from hot_standby_feedback=on
to hot_standby_feedback=off.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2dde11a632d3fe309b5af5480d01a0a3028f7f64

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/protocol.sgml | 5 +++-
src/backend/replication/walreceiver.c | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
src/backend/replication/walsender.c | 5 +++-