Re: Patch: clean up addRangeTableEntryForFunction

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch: clean up addRangeTableEntryForFunction
Date: 2013-01-22 16:45:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

I've been working with Andrew Gierth (well, mostly he's been doing the
work, as usual) to add WITH ORDINALITY as an option for set-returning
functions. In the process, he found a minor opportunity to clean up
the interface for $SUBJECT, reducing the call to a Single Point of
Truth for lateral-ness, very likely improving the efficiency of calls
to that function.

Please find attached the patch.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

clean_up_addRangeTableEntryForFunction.patch text/plain 2.0 KB

On 01/23/2013 12:45 AM, David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've been working with Andrew Gierth (well, mostly he's been doing the
> work, as usual) to add WITH ORDINALITY as an option for set-returning
> functions. In the process, he found a minor opportunity to clean up
> the interface for $SUBJECT, reducing the call to a Single Point of
> Truth for lateral-ness, very likely improving the efficiency of calls
> to that function.
Added to CF 2013-next.