Re: Add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Metin Doslu <metin(at)citusdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg
Date: 2018-02-05 11:17:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey all,

There was already a discussion and commit for adding PGDLLIMPORT to some
variables which enables extensions to use them on Windows builds. For
reference, the previous thread:"Add PGDLLIMPORT lines to some variables".

I would like to add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg for the same reason. I'm
adding a very simple patch. Please let me know if I'm missing anything
given that this is my first patch submission.

Best,
Metin

Attachment Content-Type Size
add_pgdllimport-v1.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:17 AM, Metin Doslu <metin(at)citusdata(dot)com> wrote:
> There was already a discussion and commit for adding PGDLLIMPORT to some
> variables which enables extensions to use them on Windows builds. For
> reference, the previous thread:"Add PGDLLIMPORT lines to some variables".
>
> I would like to add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg for the same reason. I'm
> adding a very simple patch. Please let me know if I'm missing anything given
> that this is my first patch submission.

Seems weird to do it just for enable_hashagg and not for all of the
surrounding Booleans.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company