9.3devel branch

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: 9.3devel branch
Date: 2012-06-13 15:23:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Seeing as we're about to start a CommitFest, I think it's about time
to create the 9.3devel branch.

I'm happy to do it, but I believe it's usually Tom's gig.

Tom?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 9.3devel branch
Date: 2012-06-13 15:57:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Seeing as we're about to start a CommitFest, I think it's about time
> to create the 9.3devel branch.

> I'm happy to do it, but I believe it's usually Tom's gig.

There are a couple open issues (like reversion of that
checkpoint-skipping patch) that probably ought to get dealt with
before we branch, just to save double patching. Barring objections
I'll cut the branch tonight or tomorrow though.

regards, tom lane

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>> Seeing as we're about to start a CommitFest, I think it's about time
>> to create the 9.3devel branch.
>
>> I'm happy to do it, but I believe it's usually Tom's gig.
>
> There are a couple open issues (like reversion of that
> checkpoint-skipping patch) that probably ought to get dealt with
> before we branch, just to save double patching.  Barring objections
> I'll cut the branch tonight or tomorrow though.

Yeah, that'd be nice to get cleaned up. Thanks.