Re: Why is CF 2011-11 still listed as "In Progress"?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why is CF 2011-11 still listed as "In Progress"?
Date: 2012-01-09 18:37:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Shouldn't it have been closed weeks ago?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why is CF 2011-11 still listed as "In Progress"?
Date: 2012-01-09 18:39:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 09.01.2012 20:37, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Shouldn't it have been closed weeks ago?

There are still patches in "Needs Review" and "Ready for Committer"
states...

--
Heikki Linnakangas

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2012-01-09 19:05:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 1/9/12 10:39 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 09.01.2012 20:37, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Shouldn't it have been closed weeks ago?
>
> There are still patches in "Needs Review" and "Ready for Committer"
> states...

Well, at this point I think we should bump them to CF4. Certainly
nobody is working on those, and CF4 begins in a week.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.