Re: 9.2 final

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 9.2 final
Date: 2012-06-11 15:09:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

So, when are we thinking we might release 9.2.0?

We've done a fall release the last two years, but it's not obvious to
me that we have a whole lot of blockers left. In fact, the only
blocker for which we have nothing that looks like a fix at present
seems to be this:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/17129.1331607036@sss.pgh.pa.us

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> So, when are we thinking we might release 9.2.0?
>
> We've done a fall release the last two years, but it's not obvious to
> me that we have a whole lot of blockers left.  In fact, the only
> blocker for which we have nothing that looks like a fix at present
> seems to be this:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/17129.1331607036@sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> --
> Robert Haas
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>
> --

I am eagerly waiting for the release!!!(Excuse me if I am
over-excited,but this is the first release for me as a community
member.

Atri

Atri
l'apprenant