Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table

Lists: pgadmin-hackers
From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table
Date: 2011-09-19 18:48:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Fix the removing of an inherited table

We don't need to quote the table as it's already quoted in the listview.

Report from Pasman Pasmanski.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=1f0b18496362765b1c79dc7d459ea38769d63459

Modified Files
--------------
CHANGELOG | 2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgTable.cpp | 3 ++-

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2011-09-19 19:10:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

That doesn't seem right - the user shouldn't see quoting, except in SQL
queries.

On Monday, September 19, 2011, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
wrote:
> Fix the removing of an inherited table
>
> We don't need to quote the table as it's already quoted in the listview.
>
> Report from Pasman Pasmanski.
>
> Branch
> ------
> master