PostgreSQL Core Team

Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Core Team
Date: 2011-04-27 18:48:48
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

On 27 April 2011 19:48, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Excellent! Magnus is a very valuable contributor to the PostgreSQL
community and I think the community can only benefit from this addition to
the core team.

Congrats Magnus!

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Congratulations Magnus!

So have you been anointed or afflicted? :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 07:48:48PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/
>
> --

Remember to vote!

Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Congratulation!

Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly." (unknown)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe. N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°

On Apr 27, 2011, at 14:48, Dave Page wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Congratulations, Magnus!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Congratulations!

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

yay magnus :-)

merlin

2011/4/27 Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Congratulations Magnus !

On Apr 27, 2011 11:49 AM, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander

> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and

> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the

> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his

> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also

> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he

> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

> Regards, Dave.

> --

> Dave Page

> PostgreSQL Core Team

> http://www.postgresql.org/

Magnus, congratulations! In my short two years around PostgreSQL your name has been synonymous with super intelligence and a great attitude.

All the best
Sean

--
With best wishes,
Pavel mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> You wrote:
>
> DP> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> DP> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> DP> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> DP> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> DP> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> DP> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> DP> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> DP> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> DP> Regards, Dave.
>
> DP> --
> DP> Dave Page
> DP> PostgreSQL Core Team
> DP> http://www.postgresql.org/
>

> --
> With best wishes,
> Pavel mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com

Thanks for the smart work and keep it up...

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team