Recovery conflict monitoring

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recovery conflict monitoring
Date: 2010-12-23 12:09:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This patch adds counters and views to monitor hot standby generated
recovery conflicts. It extends the pg_stat_database view with one
column with the total number of conflicts, and also creates a new view
pg_stat_database_conflicts that contains a breakdown of exactly what
caused the conflicts.

Documentation still pending, but comments meanwhile is of course appreciated ;)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
recovery_conflict_stat.patch text/x-patch 14.7 KB