Re: pgbench acronym tps

Lists: pgsql-docs
From: "Erik Rijkers" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgbench acronym tps
Date: 2010-08-06 23:43:13
Lists: pgsql-docs

I noticed that pgbench.sgml (or the manual elsewhere)
does not explicitly mention what TPS stands for;
I thought it might be useful to add.

(reason I checked: someone on #postgresql took tps
to mean 'tuples per second')

Erik Rijkers

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench.sgml.diff application/octet-stream 462 bytes