Re: Hot standby usage issue

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah(dot)rajesh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hot standby usage issue
Date: 2010-10-07 04:25:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear List ,

We have setup primary/slave in HS & SR mode. We are diverting a part of
read only queries to the slave.

The problem is that we are intermittently getting errors
ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
on slave. We know that the tables which are participating in these queries
are not frequently updated ones. Can anyone suggest how can we
debug the situation.

Regds
Rajesh Kumar Mallah.