Permission ALTER PASSWORD

Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-general
From: "Anderson Alves de Albuquerque " <andersonaa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Permission ALTER PASSWORD
Date: 2007-08-08 21:35:51
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

I have problem with permission, I need to use a user no SUPERUSER.

I use commands:
CREATE ROLE $USER LOGIN;
ALTER user $USER noCREATEDB NOCREATEROLE noCREATEUSER NOINHERIT;
ALTER USER $USER with password 'XX';
REVOKE create on SCHEMA public from public;
revoke all on schema PUBLIC FROM $USER;

With these commands MY user $USER don't have permission to create table and
another thing. But I need that $USER can't have permission to change your
password with:
psql -d $BD -h $HOST -U $USER
# ALTER $USER maluco with password 'YYY';

After user $USER execute this ALTER, it get change PASSWORD. Could I block
command ALTER password to user $USER?