Re: Porblem running on Windows 2003 server

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano(dot)ziccardi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Porblem running on Windows 2003 server
Date: 2009-09-24 10:56:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all.

Running every postgres executable on windows 2003 gives me

The system cannot execute the specified program.

Do you know any workaround?

Thanks,
Massimiliano

From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano(dot)ziccardi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Porblem running on Windows 2003 server
Date: 2009-09-24 11:08:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm truly sorry.

A while after I sent the e-mail I found the solution.

Look here :
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2009-09/msg00077.php

Thanks,
Massimiliano