News moderation

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: News moderation
Date: 2009-06-08 16:23:39
Lists: pgsql-www

Who is moderating news at the moment? I'm getting complainst again as
submissions aren't showing up.

We need a better system for this. Any suggestions (that don't involve
me doing it all)?

--
Dave Page

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: News moderation
Date: 2009-06-08 16:27:11
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 17:23 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Who is moderating news at the moment? I'm getting complainst again as
> submissions aren't showing up.
>
> We need a better system for this. Any suggestions (that don't involve
> me doing it all)?

Unfortunately it is a human thing and humans get busy. My suggestion
would be to put a call out to -general and see who might be willing to
help.

Joshua D. Drake

> --
> Dave Page

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997