Looking for database hosting

Lists: pgsql-jobspgsql-performance
From: Niklas Saers <niklassaers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for database hosting
Date: 2007-08-19 14:01:55
Lists: pgsql-jobs pgsql-performance

Hi,
the company I'm doing work for is expecting a 20 times increase in
data and seeks a 10 times increase in performance. Having pushed our
database server to the limit daily for the past few months we have
decided we'd prefer to be database users rather than database server
admins. :-)

Are you or can you recommend a database hosting company that is good
for clients that require more power than what a single database
server can offer?

Cheers

Nik