My review for the patch "Table command"

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Unicron <ssmei_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My review for the patch "Table command"
Date: 2008-11-06 05:26:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi
   I have completed the review for Patch "Table command", Here is results
   1. The patch actually implements that.
   2. The feature work as advertised.
   3. So far, I have not found any possible dangers that can be caused by this pacth
   4. Since it is just an alternative to "select * from Table",  I think this feature is
       unneccessary.

                                                                  Unicron