Re: [patch] executor and slru dtrace probes

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM, jesus(at)omniti(dot)com
Subject: [patch] executor and slru dtrace probes
Date: 2009-11-13 22:29:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I attached patch which was already sent on february/april, but it was
lost in time. It is originally from Robert Lor and Theo Schlossnagle.

It contains two DTrace probe groups. One is related to monitoring SLRU
and second is about executor nodes.

I merged it with the head.

Original end of mail thread is here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-04/msg00148.php

Zdenek

Attachment Content-Type Size
slru_executor_dtrace.patch text/x-patch 14.4 KB