Re: Good examples of calling slony stored procedures

Lists: pgsql-sql
From: "Mark Adan" <markadan(at)ati(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Good examples of calling slony stored procedures
Date: 2006-06-14 02:30:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi

I was wondering if where can I find some examples of calling the slony
stored procedures instead of using slonik? I want to be able to for
example add a table into slony. Thanks

Mark Adan

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Mark Adan" <markadan(at)ati(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-06-14 03:27:11
Lists: pgsql-sql

"Mark Adan" <markadan(at)ati(dot)com> writes:
> I was wondering if where can I find some examples of calling the slony
> stored procedures instead of using slonik? I want to be able to for
> example add a table into slony. Thanks

This is likely the wrong bunch to ask --- there's a slony project
mailing list where the right people to ask hang out. Don't have
the address at hand.

regards, tom lane

Can somebody direct me to the mailing list for slony. I couldn't find
it anywhere on the postgres.org website (which is where I found this
list to begin with). Thanks

Mark