Changes for AIX buildfarm

Lists: pgsql-patches
From: "Rocco Altier" <RoccoA(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Changes for AIX buildfarm
Date: 2005-07-18 16:21:44
Lists: pgsql-patches

Need to have these patches applied to get AIX 5.2 to build as a member
of the buildfarm.

The Makefile.shlib patch allows all the contrib modules to build (this
seems to be the same problem that cygwin is facing). AIX needs -lm (to
pick up math routines for atleast cube module). I am not sure why the
other platforms build without this.

There are C++ style comments in contrib/pgcrypto which is giving cc
problems.

Thanks,
-rocco

Attachment Content-Type Size
Makefile.shlib.patch application/octet-stream 746 bytes
pg_crypto.patch application/octet-stream 1.5 KB