PostgreSQL 8.4 tuning question

Lists: pdxpug
From: Gregor at HostGIS <gregor(at)hostgis(dot)com>
To: Portland PostgreSQL <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hey hey
Date: 2009-03-27 02:21:44
Lists: pdxpug

Just a hello to everybody. I met a few of y'all at PG East last year,
and now I live only an hour and a half from Portland. I'll be attending
Open Source GIS stuff in Portland, so I figured why not add Pg to my list?

It's too bad I missed y'all's last meeting; I found out about it as it
was starting. How to re-optimize a 900GB set of transportation data; yummy.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Gregor at HostGIS <gregor(at)hostgis(dot)com> wrote:
> Just a hello to everybody. I met a few of y'all at PG East last year, and
> now I live only an hour and a half from Portland. I'll be attending Open
> Source GIS stuff in Portland, so I figured why not add Pg to my list?

Sweet! Can you keep us informed about the GIS stuff? Some of us are
on the mailing list, but forwarding meeting announcements would be
sweet.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann