Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: "Annita" <annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-09-18 09:45:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5063
Logged by: Annita
Email address: annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8
Operating system: Windows
PostgreSQL
Details:

MS Access (2003,2007) crashes by closing down , after i have linked the
tables of my postgreSQL database. I cannot find anything relevant with this
problem. I have tried everything, the problem has to do with the
postgredriver since this doesnt happen when i connect with MySql or SQL.

CAN ANYONE HELP??? please???

<annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      5063
> Logged by:          Annita
> Email address:      annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8
> Operating system:   Windows
> PostgreSQL
> Details:
>
> MS Access (2003,2007) crashes by closing down , after i have linked the
> tables of my postgreSQL database. I cannot find anything relevant with this
> problem. I have tried everything, the problem has to do with the
> postgredriver since this doesnt happen when i connect with MySql or SQL.
>
> CAN ANYONE HELP??? please???

I think you probably need to provide a lot more detail about what you
are doing for anyone to have a chance of helping you with it.

...Robert

Have you tried turning on row versioning in the data source?

Matt