Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to 7.2

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to 7.2
Date: 2005-01-25 18:09:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The core committee has agreed that we need to put out security releases
to deal with the LOAD vulnerability described here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-01/msg00269.php
Accordingly we'll be releasing 8.0.1, 7.4.7, 7.3.9, 7.2.7.
Current thought is to wrap these on Thursday for release Friday.
If you have any last-minute fixes for the back branches, now's the
time to get them in.

regards, tom lane