Re: Links for upgraders

Lists: pgsql-docs
From: Vik Fearing <vik(dot)fearing(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: PG Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Links for upgraders
Date: 2014-01-20 06:50:22
Lists: pgsql-docs

The attached patch aims to help upgraders find the relevant information
important to their upgrade.

I would have liked to link the version number instead of adding more
text, but I didn't find a way to do that.

This patch was generated with the following command:

doc$ find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i -e "s/release notes for
\([0-9]\+\)\.\([0-9]\+\)\.\([0-9]\+\)/release note for \1.\2.\3 in <xref
linkend=\"release-\1-\2-\3\">/g"

--
Vik

Attachment Content-Type Size
release_notes_version.v1.patch text/x-diff 58.8 KB