coredump of 9.3.2

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: coredump of 9.3.2
Date: 2013-12-10 17:39:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

Rather simple script (original query was a 500 lines of SQL with >100 Mb of
gzipped dump. Query is looked strange, but actually it was auto-generated):

CREATE TABLE t (a int, b int);
CREATE TABLE tt (c int);

INSERT INTO t VALUES (1,1), (2,2);
INSERT INTO tt VALUES (2);

SELECT
*
FROM
WHERE (
CASE
WHEN a%2 IN (SELECT c FROM tt) THEN a
END IN (SELECT c FROM tt)
);

I suppose, the problem is connected to hashed subplan, but I'm not very familiar
with executor. And this affects all supported versions of pgsql.

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/