Re: pgsql: Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.
Date: 2011-11-18 03:39:42
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f6438f66226e37851e11a93edebae0198a875100

Modified Files
--------------
src/include/pg_config.h.in | 3 ---

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-11-18 04:03:06
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.

Uh, when do I need to run autoheader? I was not aware of this.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-11-18 04:19:42
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.

> Uh, when do I need to run autoheader? I was not aware of this.

Anytime you add or remove a #define symbol generated by the configure
script. I tend to just automatically do it after "autoconf" rather than
stopping to think whether it's needed.

regards, tom lane

> >> Do missed autoheader run for previous commit.
>
> > Uh, when do I need to run autoheader? I was not aware of this.
>
> Anytime you add or remove a #define symbol generated by the configure
> script. I tend to just automatically do it after "autoconf" rather than
> stopping to think whether it's needed.

OK, I will need to remember that --- thanks.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com