Re: .gitignore additions

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: .gitignore additions
Date: 2013-01-23 05:05:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all

Would a committer be willing to pop some entries in .gitignore for
Windows native build outputs?

*.sln
*.vcproj
*.vcxproj

It'd make life easier when testing Windows changes.

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: .gitignore additions
Date: 2013-01-23 06:32:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 01:05:12PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Would a committer be willing to pop some entries in .gitignore for
> Windows native build outputs?
>
> *.sln
> *.vcproj
> *.vcxproj
>
> It'd make life easier when testing Windows changes.

While they're at it, it'd be nice to have tags from ctags (via our
tools or otherwise) get ignored globally, along with cscope.out , as
follows:

tags
/cscope.out

Cheers,