Re: Bug in buildfarm client

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in buildfarm client
Date: 2012-12-04 07:40:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all,

the extension modules (TestUpgrade etc.) in the buildfarm client do not
use the "make" command override defined in the config file, instead
hardcoding command lines using "make". This fails where make is not GNU
make.

Patch attached, which fixes the problem on jaguarundi.

--
Christian

Attachment Content-Type Size
buildfarm-gmake.diff text/plain 2.0 KB

On 12/04/2012 02:40 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> the extension modules (TestUpgrade etc.) in the buildfarm client do
> not use the "make" command override defined in the config file,
> instead hardcoding command lines using "make". This fails where make
> is not GNU make.
>
> Patch attached, which fixes the problem on jaguarundi.

Thanks, I will fix it, but this is not the right mailing list for
buildfarm client bugs. You should be on the pgbuildfarm-members list.

cheers

andrew

> On 12/04/2012 02:40 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:

>> the extension modules (TestUpgrade etc.) in the buildfarm client do
>> not use the "make" command override defined in the config file,

>> Patch attached, which fixes the problem on jaguarundi.
>
> Thanks, I will fix it, but this is not the right mailing list for
> buildfarm client bugs. You should be on the pgbuildfarm-members list.

I'm sorry. I checked the archives, saw next to nothing in the last few
months, and thought that maybe I should use a different list instead.

--
Christian

On 12/04/2012 08:35 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
> * Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> On 12/04/2012 02:40 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
>
>>> the extension modules (TestUpgrade etc.) in the buildfarm client do
>>> not use the "make" command override defined in the config file,
>
>>> Patch attached, which fixes the problem on jaguarundi.
>>
>> Thanks, I will fix it, but this is not the right mailing list for
>> buildfarm client bugs. You should be on the pgbuildfarm-members list.
>
> I'm sorry. I checked the archives, saw next to nothing in the last few
> months, and thought that maybe I should use a different list instead.

It's a very low-traffic list :-)

cheers

andrew