Re:

Lists: pgsql-php
From: Archana K N <archanakknn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2012-05-02 05:15:03
Lists: pgsql-php

Thanksss...it worked.

The firewall was on and I turned it off.

--
-------------------
regards

From: Sven Marcel Buchholz <sven(at)is-buchholz(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2012-05-02 05:55:07
Lists: pgsql-php

On 02.05.12 07:15, Archana K N wrote:
> Thanksss...it worked.
>

> The firewall was on and I turned it off.
>
> --
> -------------------
> regards
> archana
> --------------------
Hallo,

I hope that you turned it off for test purpose only.

Kind regards

Sven

From: Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2012-05-02 11:53:07
Lists: pgsql-php

On 05/02/12 01:15, Archana K N wrote:
> Thanksss...it worked.
>

> The firewall was on and I turned it off.

Wrong answer! You can turn off the firewall to confirm the source of
the problem. You should then immediately turn on the firewall and
configure it to allow this traffic through.