Re: [GENERAL] FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host “::1***"

Lists: pgsql-general
From: itishree sukla <itishree(dot)sukla(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host “::1***"
Date: 2011-02-23 06:38:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I am using System DSN, that connects to postgreSQL, to fetch data from the
database, and put into xls sheet .Its working fine with most of the machines
and connects fine but on 1 machine i am getting this FATAL: no pg_hba.conf
entry for host “::1******”, user “postgres”, database “myDatabase", SSL off
error. Any idea why it is so, please suggest.

Thanks in advance ...

Regards,
Itishree