TG_DEPTH patch v1

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TG_DEPTH patch v1
Date: 2011-01-28 23:15:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The people who write my paychecks have insisted on me chunking out
some items which are part of our long-term plan besides the one I've
been focusing on lately. Most of it isn't of interest to anyone
outside Wisconsin Courts, but this piece might be; so I'm posting it
and putting onto the first 9.2 CF. We'll be using it for
development starting Monday and in production in two or three
months, so it should be pretty well tested by July. :-)

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size
depth-1.patch text/plain 11.0 KB